users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: High Level API for SSE support

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 10:10:08 +0000

Hi

Though on a 2nd thought I wonder how feasible it is to have something
like @SseNotify realized without having
an SSEContext injected into the application class, with the application
service acting as a storage for this (thread local) SSEContext
which keeps the track of the open SSE channels. May be I'm missing
something :-)

Cheers, Sergey