users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: JAX-RS 2.1 - work schedule

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 15:53:00 +0000

Now that I think about it, we do repeatedly pass a parameter to rx()
even in this case, the only difference is that, assuming the below
issues get resolved,
it would be something like CompletionStage.class as opposed to
SomeRxInvokerProvider.

Given that rx() covers the default case and the current syntax allows
for the custom RxInvoker methods, it does appear to be the viable option
which we should probably settle on...

Sergey