users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: JAX-RS Client Reactive API review

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 13:51:32 +0000

If asserting that a user either runs '.async()' and depends on the callbacks (or future polling)
or instead does 'rx()' which is effectively async except that it is either the default or user provided executor service which deals with the threads,
then I guess having SyncInvoker passed to RxInvokerProvider can do.
I'm just a little bit concerned at the moment (without seeing anything obvious) if it may end up too restricting but not seeing how else we can avoid 'leaking' rx() to RxInvokerProvider...

I'll experiment a bit more

Sergey