users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: JAX-RS 2.1 - work schedule

From: Markus KARG <markus_at_headcrashing.eu>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:42:47 +0100

You misunderstood my question. I am very fond of an RX API. My question is, did we decide that we want to support pluggable RX implementations, or ain't it better from the view of a _standard_ to stick with CompletableStage as the only RX implementation covered by a JCP standard? I had the impression, that the discussion stopped at that point and we did _not_ find a concensus.

-Markus