users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: JAX-RS 2.1 - work schedule

From: Adam Bien <abien_at_adam-bien.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 08:09:50 +0100

Hi Pavel,

is the repo with your PoC already online somewhere?

In all client and server parts relying on thread pools, the ExecutorService instance should be configurable (via provider and parameter passing). With that we get integration with Java EE application servers and Concurrency Utilities.
This is a big deal in Microservice architectures (Bulkheads etc.)

I already filed an issue last year, should I re-file it?

cheers,

adam