users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] JAX-RS 2.1

From: Santiago Pericasgeertsen <santiago.pericasgeertsen_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 10:16:37 -0500

Dear Experts,

 Here is the page with the results for the December ballot [1]. This is great news, so we are officially back on track.

 I’d like to use the opportunity to introduce Pavel Bucek as a new lead replacing Marek. Pavel has been involved with the Jersey RI for a very long time and he is well versed in JAX-RS. He is based in Prague.

 Our schedule to complete 2.1 is fairly aggressive. We are currently updating the schedule on the JCP page, but here is the proposal:

 Q1 2017 Early Draft
 Q2 2017 Public Review | Proposed Final Draft
 Q3 2017 Final Release

 We shall resume our technical discussions this week. Stay tuned.

— Santiago

[1] https://jcp.org/en/jsr/results?id=5890 <https://jcp.org/en/jsr/results?id=5890>