users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: JAX-RS 2.1 - work schedule

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 19:06:16 +0000

Standards, standards. You keep forgetting that today many users do not
care about standards but about being able to use the good, proven to
work technologies in their work.
We should learn from Spring WS/REST.

> In the end, what we decide, is frozen for decades. I mean, that's a
difference between breeding an international standard and simply
providing a good API _for now_.
The standard which noone will use ? rx() will not force people to use
what you do not consider a proper standard