users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: JAX-RS 2.1 - work schedule

From: Markus KARG <markus_at_headcrashing.eu>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 18:40:31 +0100

Pavel,

I highly appreciate your work and understand that the EG is expected to provide results fast.

But see, Oracle stalled work of this EG for months (see the long pauses in the mailing list), so some EG members, just like me, might need short time to remember the discussions and the outcome.

So I think it would be fair if Oracle could first recap what the EG decided already and what points are still to be discussed. In fact, I can remember a lot of discussion, but not any kind of formal agreement upon _any_ of the items you mentioned.

Besides that, I appreciate your plan and in particular like the idea of going through the issue tracker to address smaller items, too.

Thanks
-Markus