users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] client proxy framework

From: Bill Burke <bburke_at_redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 09:06:10 -0400

Ping. Again, this would be good feature to add IMO. Its simple to
implement and would be used by a lot of developers. I need to know soon
if this is something the spec leads are interested in. I'm about to
renounce my JAX-RS EG membership and hand it off to somebody else at Red
Hat as I'm really busy with other things. If there is interest in this
proposal, I'll stick around to write it up.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat