users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: Shutdown of java.net

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 15:23:47 +0100

Ok, after looking more into the potential source behind this question I found the announcement put on home.java.net. Now I know where is this coming from :)

Anyway, we have not been contacted by java.net admins about our projects yet and the plan is to close the current infrastructure roughly in the next 2 years. So there is still plenty of time to deal with this. (If nothing else, we do have a mirror on GitHub already setup, so I do not expect major issues once we receive instructions about how to proceed with the JAX-RS project transitioning.)

Marek