users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] JavaOne 2015 session JAXRS 2.1

From: <renyedi_at_ebay.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:39:27 +0000 (UTC)

Yesterday I attended the JavaOne session on JAXRS 2.1 held by Santiago.
It was a good session and in particular I liked the proposal of
DeclarativeRxHandler (assuming I got the name right) as a
CompletableFuture alternative for client call orchestration where the
call interdependencies are expressed with annotations (@PartialResult
and @FinalResult).

I can't seem to find traces of this so perhaps somebody could shed some
light on the status of discussions?

Oh, and if Santiago could post a link to the slides as well... (this
year the JavaOne site is really sketchy about the sessions).

Robert