users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: FYI: JAX-RS 2.0.1 has been released

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 19:25:32 +0200

Hello experts,

Let me take back my previous announcement, it looks like it was a bit premature. Because of the fact that the changes include minor javadoc clarifications, we have to go through an official MR process for this release.

The MR review process has been started: https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr339/index.html

We should be able to officially release the JAX-RS 2.0.1 by the end of September.

Thank you and sorry for any confusion.
Marek