users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: [Resteasy-developers] Upgrading from 2.3.3 to 3.0.6

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 16:39:34 +0000

I've updated the top Apache CXF JAX-RS page as follows:

"CXF 3.0.0 completely implements JAX-RS 2.0 including new Client API and
has been fully tested against the first JAX-RS 2.0 TCK which became
available to Apache (jaxrstck-2.0_26-Feb-2013).

Note: CXF 3.0.0 can not claim at the moment the formal JAX-RS 2.0
compliance due to the fact that the final JAX-RS 2.0 TCK has not been
available to Apache"

Marek, hope it addresses your concerns. Please ping me privately or
publicly if you think more needs to be clarified. I think the above is
the honest and correct representation of the facts, and I'm personally
has never claimed that CXF 3.0.0 is "(fully) compliant" or that it has
passed JAX-RS 2.0 TCK - I'm always referring to the fact CXF passed the
very first TCK only.

And apologies if I lost it a bit

Sergey

--