users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: Boolean matrix parameters

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 12:01:27 +0100

I think it would be a good idea to support this, but IMO it is a grey area now. Would you mind entering a new improvement request in JAX-RS Jira to cover this clearly in the spec?

At the moment I would say that individual implementations CAN support it, but should clearly state the feature is not portable. Ideally it should be required to explicitly enable this feature by a flag or a special Feature class etc.

Marek