users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: JAX-RS Routing

From: Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Santiago.PericasGeertsen_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 09:47:57 -0500

Bill,

 I'm not sure what you're referring to as routing in this case. Are you talking about "matching" a URL with a Java resource method? I'm also a bit confused about the "web server" part.

 In any case, there's an algorithm in the spec that describes the matching process, but each implementation has a different implementation of it.

-- Santiago