users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: keep Set-Cookie in response headers?

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 21:59:09 +0000

On 14/12/12 21:22, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> On 14/12/12 20:33, Bill Burke wrote:
>> We're supposed to keep Set-Cookie headers in map returned by
>> Response.getHeaders() correct?
>>

> That would amount to the client runtime auto-managing the cookie state
> which may interfere with the code handling cookies manually

By the way - in CXF this can be managed by setting a CXF specific
property - IMHO it is one more reason of why JAX-RS 'contextual'
properties may be introduced - if the user wants the session be managed
by the runtime - tell it via a property which will be understood by all
the compliant stacks

Sergey