users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: Default Servlet Mapping?

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:51:15 +0100

Hi Sergey,

FWIW, this is not an attempt to force a convention upon the community. The goal is to just provide a fall-back
convention when a custom mapping is not (yet) specified to make life of JAX-RS developers easier. IOW, certain cases
where a JAX-RS implementation would refuse to deploy earlier due to an unresolved application mapping would start
working with this convention in place.

Marek