users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: lets remove Client.Builder, and ClientFactoryBuilder please

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:07:14 +0100

On 12/13/2011 03:45 PM, Bill Burke wrote:
> On 12/13/11 8:10 AM, Marek Potociar wrote:
>> (One more rant: In general I wish we had a wider feedback and participation from EG when shaping the API.)
>>

> This is why I think it is so important for us to have at least a few alpha implementations of the spec out there before
> we go final. I hope to do one next month. Personally, I'm finding more deficiencies as I implement the spec which is
> why you're seeing a flurry of emails form me.

Yes, in Jersey we have a similar plan. I am pleased to see these more fine-grained comments from you in fact (even
though I wish they were more issue-focused and less personal sometimes ;-) ). E.g. the thing with UriInfo was bothering
me for couple of weeks already, just didn't want to dilute the filter API discussion.

Marek