jsr370-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

Re: [jax-rs-spec users] Section 3.7.8 should be clarified

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:31:05 +0100

Hi Santiago

Perhaps the answer is in your reference to a filter possibly adding a
body ? But no, I did not suggest to enforce a non-empty pre-condition on
a entity immediately returned from the resource method but on a final
response entity after all the response chain filters have finished.

Note, section 3.7.8 is only referred to from section 4.2.2, which is
where a MessageBodyWriter is discussed.

See what I mean ?

Sergey