jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: Contexts in TimeoutHandler

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 17:11:53 +0100

Hi Marek
On 09/07/13 16:50, Marek Potociar wrote:
> Hi Sergey,
>
> What is the use case you have in mind?
I was looking at something else and then realized that if we have
TimeoutHandler then it means by the time it is ready to provide a final
Response, it won't be able to use a context info to build this Response
(for whatever reasons one may want to do it, example, build new links
based on the info obtained from UriInfo, etc),
unless this info was captured when AsyncResponse method was invoked.

I guess this can work actually so I'm fine with not doing anything extra
in this regard unless it proves limiting...

Thanks, Sergey