jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: Unexpected Response.fromResponse result

From: Bill Burke <bburke_at_redhat.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 06:15:17 -0700

I don't understand what the problem is. Javadoc is just saying that if
the underlying entity is an InputStream, then the Response copy has a
reference to that InputStream. You probalby should buffer it because
you will get an error if two different Response objects referencing the
same InputStream call readEntity().