jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Minor filtering & response API updates

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:48:47 +0200

Hello experts,

just FYI - I've made a few consolidation updates in the API during the last week or so, see here for the details:
http://java.net/projects/jax-rs-spec/sources/git/history

In summary the updates were around method name and method parameter order consolidation as well as response status getter/setter additions and working with generic types in case of Response and outbound filter contexts (client request, container response) entity setters. I understand that it may be annoying if you have started the implementation already. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Marek