jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: HEADS-UP: Please provide your feedback!

From: Bill Burke <bburke_at_redhat.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 17:45:57 -0500

I took a stab at your refactoring proposals. IMO, it makes things much
simpler and is a much less drastic change from JAX-RS 1.1 APIs. It
seems that the refactorings you proposed made interceptors/filters more
a feature addition, rather than totally changing the way users interact
with JAx-RS via the shared Request/Response interfaces.

https://github.com/patriot1burke/jaxrs2-proposal-2-24-12