jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: HEADS-UP: Vote for client-side glorified resource identifier class name

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 16:13:19 +0200

Hello,

please check the poll result here: http://www.demochoice.org/dcresults.php?poll=jaxrsLink#Round1

I wish we had a better participation in our polls. With 12 parties represented in the expert group[1] it is
disappointing to see only 4 votes cast during the whole week, which suggests the participation in this poll was only 25%.

Anyway, based on the results I am going to rename the ResourceUri to Link. Many thanks those 3 other members for their
participation. The poll is anonymous, but I guess I can easily guess who they are ;-)

Kind regards,
Marek

[1] Not counting Talend SA that was not part of EG yet and counting Oracle only as one member, since Santiago and me
always make sure we cast only a single Oracle vote in every poll.