jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: [jax-rs-spec users] Re: Validation Draft

From: Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Santiago.PericasGeertsen_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:15:49 -0400

On Jun 20, 2011, at 7:16 AM, Bill Burke wrote:

> I don't know anything about Validation whatsoever. Its probably a good thing to add. They only thing I worry about does Validation require an EE applicaiton server? If so, I'd like for JAX-RS to specify this integration with Validation as optional in non-EE environments.

 Wasn't able to answer this question by skimming through the spec. But I found this reference document of the 303 RI [1]. It runs on SE. I have an AI to get in touch with Emmanuel Bernard about the integration proposal.

-- Santiago

[1] http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/validator/4.0.1/reference/en/pdf/hibernate_reference.pdf