jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: Updated Client API and Interceptors/Filters proposal is available - please review

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 21:26:09 +0200

On 06/09/2011 08:47 PM, Markus KARG wrote:
> Yes, URI is also sort of a factory and I do not like that, too. ;-)
>
> I think Link and HRef both just express that it is an address, while it might be better to give it a name making clear that it is some "active" thing. Why not just keeping WebResource as in the first draft?

I am not going back to WebResource. For one because we dramatically changed it's scope compared to Jersey and also its
really not a server-side component as the name would suggest. Link and HRef sound too generic, HRef is also ugly. :) I
am willing to consider ResourceLink, if others support it.

Marek