jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: Updated Client API and Interceptors/Filters proposal is available - please review

From: Guilherme Silveira <guilherme.silveira_at_caelum.com.br>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 13:08:07 -0300

Hi Marek!

There is also the method name "typification". Again, it's a personal
taste regarding conciseness:

> postPersonalData.disableFeature(Features.REQUEST_LOGGING);
postPersonalData.disable(Features.REQUEST_LOGING);

If you have a feature in your hand:
postPersonalData.disable(feature);

instead of the previous one:
postPersonalData.disableFeature(feature);

Regards

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/