jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: HEADS-UP: Vote for client-side glorified resource identifier class name

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:56:14 +0200

I should've commented on the users list - to me initial resource URI is "resourceURI", links are little helpers to help the client navigate via the resource application state...
I guess we all can say "can you send me the link to that resource" though, but "resourceURI" reflects the nature of initial 'link' better IMHO. Anyway, it's later I guess

As a side note using something like Link to create Invocation and then using that invocation to do invoke() is complex and invoke() just does not read right and one step too much - I'm hoping to comment more on it a bit later on.

thanks, Sergey