jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: Proposal for resolving issues #75 and #78

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 17:37:43 +0200

Hello *,
Since I did not receive any objections, I have just pushed the proposed client API patches to the public repository. I
am going to close the tasks #75 and #78 now. Should there some new related issues or discussions raised in the EG or
users forum, we would be creating new subtasks for those.

Thanks,
Marek