jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: Proposal to downgrade [JAX_RS_SPEC-39] Client Cache Support to MINOR

From: Markus KARG <markus_at_headcrashing.eu>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 19:07:16 +0200

As this is a democratic forum, I will not be able to stop you from doing that. ;-)

But for the reasons you wrote I need to tell you that I do not see any better suited working group, as (AFAIK) there is no group working on a generic http client (which would be the right place if I get you right). For me it looks more like "Uh, what a lot of complex work. Let's skip that and never again talk about it." ;-)