jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: Client framework

From: Markus KARG <markus_at_headcrashing.eu>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 09:28:12 +0200

I don't think that an API or SPI should be cluttered too much with
additional stuff just for the sake of testability, since a system can also
be tested using existing technologies. Replacing the stack is not
essentially needed to test a client, since it is rather simple to set up a
local micro http server by the test as a mock.