users@jax-rpc.java.net

JAX-RPC SI and server authentication

From: Harri T. <haba713_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 09:45:33 +0300

Hi all!

I've created a JAX-RPC client with NetBeans JAX-RPC plugin and trying to
use it with Liferay tunnel-web. However, I can't find information about
passing authentication credentials to the client. I've tried to do it
this way with no luck:

    GroupServiceSoap_Stub soap = (GroupServiceSoap_Stub) (new
GroupServiceSoapService_Impl()).getPortal_GroupService();
    soap._setProperty(Stub.USERNAME_PROPERTY, username);
    soap._setProperty(Stub.PASSWORD_PROPERTY, password);

So, how to do the trick in practice? Thanks for helping...

-Harri