users@jax-rpc.java.net

issue w/jaxrpc and wls 7.01

From: Hogue, Charles D <CharlesHogue_at_firsthealth.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 06:49:34 -0700

I am having a problem writing a web-service client which I can use in
the bea 7.01 environment (a legacy application). The web-services are
not Weblogic web-services. I created some web-service artifacts using
bea's 7.01 gentask and jdk142_05, this client includes the
webservicesclient.jar from bea 7.01 environment as well. Unfortunately I
cannot get this new client to run at all. The following is TCPMON output
for this request/response:

REQUEST

POST /uac/webuserservices HTTP/1.0

Host: 127.0.0.1:9091

Connection: Keep-Alive

SOAPAction: ""

<env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><env:Header></env:Header><e
nv:Body><ns100:userIds
xmlns:ns101="http://www.---.com/soa/xsd/webuserservices"
xmlns:ns100="http://www.---.com/soa/xsd/webuserservices"
xsi:type="ns101:userIds"><ns102:ids
xmlns:ns102="http://www.---.com/soa/xsd/webuserservices">a11-600</ns102:
ids></ns100:userIds></env:Body></env:Envelope>

RESPONSE:

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

Connection: close