users@jax-rpc.java.net

SOAP WSA Header with jwsdp-1.6

From: Amit G Soni <Amit.G_at_mphasis.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 10:43:35 +0530

Hi List,

I am using jwsdp-1.6 for generating webservices client stubs from WSDL
file. The server side WSDL file is in .NET and uses security. So for
this purpose I am using

jax-rpc and xwss functionality of the jwsdp-1.6. I am using the
generated classes to call the server side mothods.

But when I am sending the request in which as a request I need to add
the following header in SOAP header which is not added by default.

<wsa:Action soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next"

       soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"

       xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing">

http://www.xxxx.com/Cardholder/v1:helloWorldIn

</wsa:Action>

<wsa:To>urn:EvolutionBenefits:Services:V1:CardholderService</wsa:To>

So any one of you have idea that how can I add the above tags within
SOAP Header then please help me out.

Thanks,

Amit Soni