users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: XWS-Security and service specific fault messages

From: V B Kumar Jayanti <Vbkumar.Jayanti_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:24:54 +0530

If you are using JAXWS and XWSS 3.0 it should already work you, can you
download and try it out :

    JAXWS 2.1 : https://jax-ws.dev.java.net/jax-ws-21-ea3/index.html
    XWSS 3.0 :
https://xwss.dev.java.net/files/documents/4864/44018/xwss-3.0.zip

 Note: with XWSS 3.0 there is a single jar xws-security.jar (that
contains all the classes which were earlier packaged under
xws-security.jar, xws-security_jaxrpc.jar and security-plugin.jar).

  If it does not work, or if you need this functionality for JAXRPC
webservices then please file an issue at xwss.dev.java.net

regards,
kumar