users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: WSCOMPILE Error

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 15:33:36 -0700

Just from the error it seems that the wsdl:fault part is referencing an
xml type rather that an element, so probably your wsdl is not BP 1.1
compliant[1].

R2205 A wsdl:binding in a DESCRIPTION MUST refer, in each of its
soapbind:header, soapbind:headerfault and soapbind:fault elements, only
to wsdl:part element(s) that have been defined using the element attribute.

This might be the reason why wscompile rejects it. If you're trying
wscompile with -wsi flag try running without it. Not sure if you can use
axis to generate BP 1.1 compliant WSDL or modify the WSDL so that
wsdl:fault part references and element and not type.

-vivek.
[1]http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.1.html#Bindings_and_Faults