users@jax-rpc.java.net

Class Not Found problem in WebServices..

From: Srinivas Tadikonda <Srinivas.Tadikonda_at_samba.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:30:59 +0300
Class Not Found problem in WebServices..

Hi Guys,

        How are u doing?

        This is srini. Here I am trying to develop one simple webservice. I have created and compiled (using javac) interface, implementation class and config file also.

But while I am trying to compile using wscompile its saying "RmiModeler error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: " I am sure that my classpath is correct.

For developing webservices, what are the softwares required?

Kindly help me to resolve this problem. And also if you have step by step steps for developing and deploying webservices pls send it to me.

Thanks & Regards

Srinivas T