users@jax-rpc.java.net

JAX-RPC related question

From: Vishnu S V. <vishnu_sv_at_mindtree.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:10:26 +0530

Hello,

I am trying to create JAX-RPC using axis generated WSDL file.

It is giving this problem: error: modeler error: unsupported schema type:
"{urn:connex:impl:mapi}PBMapiPropertyArray".

This is pointing to below code in WSDL:

<complexType name="PBMapiProperty">

    <complexContent>

     <extension base="tns2:IMapiProperty">

      <sequence/>

     </extension>

    </complexContent>

   </complexType>

   <complexType name="PBMapiPropertyArray">

    <sequence>

     <element name="PBMapiProperty" type="tns6:PBMapiProperty" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

    </sequence>

   </complexType>

I got one solution from
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?forumID=331&threadID=514681.

"The WSDL uses rpc/encoded binding and elements with multiple occurrences
(maxOccurs>1) are not supported in rpc/encoded. You should instead use soap
array rather than an element with minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"."

But the problem is I cannot manually modify WSDL file, it is generated by
AXIS.

Is there any solution to this problem without modifying WSDL file?

Thanks in advance.

Vishnu