users@jax-rpc.java.net

JAX RPC sources

From: Juan Hernández Gómez <juanhernandezgomez_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:52:16 +0100

Hi,

I'm using JWSDP 1.6 to expose some web services using JAX RPC 1.1.3.
Do you know where can I get the sources for that particular version.
I'm having some problems during execution and I would like to debug
but I don't found the corresponding sources.
It's very strange because the files in CVS only have two revisions.
Is there any other CVS repository with all the revisions to look in?

I'm only looking for some bundle with all the sources for that
particular release.

Thanks in advance.
Juan

* Only as a suggestion: it would be easier to release both binaries
and its sources. Maybe the license do not allow this.