users@jax-rpc.java.net

Where can I get a sample application development details using JAXRPC

From: Dulipala, Jagannadham <jagannadham.dulipala_at_hp.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:38:51 +0530

Hi

I am trying to prepare a simple web service application using JAXRPC
tools
I saw the simple and simple bean applications when I install jwsdp under
samples.
And I was able to run them successfully using
http://docs.sun.com/source/817-5452/wsgjaxrpc.html#wp1009534 help

I want to take an Remote interface as a starting point.

Further I want to generate wsdl, ofcourse implementation classes I have
for my remote interface.

And also I want to prepare a ear file to deploy
I want the details of the deployment files to create the ear .

If any help how to proceed to create a web service application
(deployeble) on sun system.

Tools guides etc can helps me a lot

Jagan