users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: jax-rpc FastInfoSet

From: ramesh mandava <Ramesh.Mandava_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:25:47 -0800

Hi Amit:
   This was the known bug in JWSDP 1.6. This is fixed as part of JWSDP
2.0, which is now available at
http://java.sun.com/webservices/jwsdp/index.jsp.

If you have to use JWSDP 1.6 for some reason then you can update jaxrpc
& fastinfoset jars in JWSDP 1.6 with the jars in JWSDP 2.0. You can do
this by downloading JWSDP 2.0 and selecting No-Container installation to
  get access to the jars in JWSDP 2.0

Please let me know if you need any more help regarding this.

Regards
-Ramesh