users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Need Help to create a multi tier web service

From: Rico Cruz <Roderico.Cruz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:55:18 -0800

Hi Velidanda,
Firstly, the correct forum for this question is : nbj2ee_at_netbeans.org.

The following documentation might be of help:
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/50/tutorial-webservice-client.html
Look for the instructions surrounding the topic: "Creating and Coding
SpellCheckServlet".
Hope this helps and email me if you need more help

Rico Cruz
Sun MicroSystems