users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Error serialisation registration need

From: Kathy Walsh <Kathleen.Walsh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 16:16:08 -0500

henry-

It sounds like the web service client is a DII or DynamicProxy one.
In jax-rpc 1.1 DII or DynamicProxy clients are meant to be used
with very simple types and rpc/encoded web services.
You would need to register a serializer/deserializer for your
bean and add it to the clients TypeMappingRegistry- Writing a custom
serializer
is tedious and we discourage this approach.

For a javabean you should use a static stub client. Better yet, switch to
the jaxws implementation.

Regards,
Kathy