users@jax-rpc.java.net

WSDL with XSD import: Generated Code ...

From: Yadav, Sharad \(Cognizant\) <"Yadav,>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 01:10:06 +0530

Hi,

We are working on a very typical WSDL. It declares a bunch of operations & messages. The messages have ELEMENTS that actually been defined in XSD that have been imoprted in the WSDL (I do not have a ready WSDL that I can publish right now).

Can WSCOMPILE generate Java Objects for the schema ELEMENTS that are message parts? If we use this model, then can the service implementation accept a schema-derived Java Object instead of receiving SOAP fragments? Some of the examples with JWSDP confirm this, but unfortunately I have been stuck with a WSCOMPILE error and have been unable to generate code from a WSDL.

Shayad__

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com