users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Where is com.sun.xml.ws.client.ServiceFactoryImpl in the latest jax-ws-sources CVS repo?

From: James Strachan <james.strachan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:14:48 +0100

Ah, spotted the delete comment in CVS now...

https://jax-ws-sources.dev.java.net/source/browse/jax-ws-sources/
jaxws-ri/rt/src/com/sun/xml/ws/client/Attic/ServiceFactoryImpl.java?
rev=1.10&view=auto&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

so it looks like its been deleted to be replaced by some other
mechanism. After some surfing around the jaxws-api.jar I stumbled on
the fact that ServiceFactory seems to have been deleted now and
replaced with static methods on Service to create services right?

As you were :)