users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Callback Handler only being called once.

From: David Sharp <dsharp02_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:41:39 -0500

I agree it *should* be called on every invocation, however it is not. From
running my program through the debugger, on the first service call I'm
seeing a PrefixNamespaceMappingCallback, then a UsernameCallback, and then a
PasswordCallback. On subsequent service calls, I see only the
PrefixNamespaceMappingCallback.

Is this is an issue with jwsdp-1.5? I'm currently in a situation where
upgrading to 1.6 is not an option because the environment is shared with
other web applications that have not been tested with 1.6.

Dave