users@jax-rpc.java.net

WS & XML jobs openings in JWSDP group

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillopart_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:06:27 -0700

The group at Sun that delivers the JWSDP (and JAX-RPC/JAX-WS)
implementations has several openings for WS in the US (both coasts),
Prague and Bangalore. We would appreciate your help to fill the openings
quickly with high quality people. There are development engineering,
SQE, program management and engineering management jobs.

I wrote a short blog about it at

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/pelegri/archive/2005/08/ws_jobs_availab.html

Send me email (pelegri_at_sun.com) if you are interested. I will be going
on vacation in a few days but I will leave the name of another engineer
as a contact. Or talk with your favorite Sun engineer from the
JAX-RPC/JAX-WS team.

Thanks,
        - eduard/o