users@jax-rpc.java.net

[JAX-WS] NullPointerException in com.sun.xml.ws.client.ServiceFactoryImpl.createService(Unknown Source)

From: <jastrachan_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:19:43 +0100

Any chance of turning on debug information in the nightly binary
distros? It makes debugging a bit hard.

Right now I'm trying to create a Service from the ServiceFactory,
specifying a URL to the WSDL and a QName and get this exception...

     [junit] java.lang.NullPointerException
     [junit] at
com.sun.xml.ws.client.ServiceFactoryImpl.createService(Unknown Source)

Which has me a bit stumped :). I'm still waiting to be allowed to see
the source code - in the meantime, anyone care to take a guess at
what's wrong? (BTW both parameters i'm passing in are non-null and
look valid to me).

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/