users@jax-rpc.java.net

problems with wscompile

From: Pat Stadler <Pat.Stadler_at_AchieveHealthcare.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:02:40 -0500

I keep getting this error when I try to run wscompile:

Here is the wscompile:

wscompile -classpath
C:\JBoss-3.2.6-Developer\server\all\deploy\webapps\axis.war\WEB-INF\class

es\com\javasrc\webservices\age -gen:server -f:rpcliteral -mapping
mapping.xml c

onfig.xml

Here is the error:

error: RmiModeler error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com$javasrc$webservic

es$age$Age

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the above addresses only. If you have received this message in error or if there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.