users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: removing the host header

From: Matt Swensson <matman2k1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:01:02 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, i don't even know why i suggested that. late nights i guess. :)

but is there a way for me to change the header?

I guess a handler would be one way. It's just that I get something
requiring an axis.jar and I'm not sure I wanna introduce that for fear
of conflicts.

We are looking into the load balancer changing it.

Matt